- Propose marketing strategies to increase brand awareness
- Responsible for all social media marketing including Facebook
- Perform data analysis and post-campaign evaluation to draw business recommendations
- Identify new opportunities in the market to create an edge
What We Expect:
- Degree holder in any disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in e-marketing for the Hong Kong Market
- Creative, proactive and self-confident
- Good presentation and inter-personal skills
- Good command in written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS office (Word, Excel, Power point), Adobe, Photoshop and Video editing are preferred
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Founder
- Liaise with external counterparties for scheduling meetings
- Handle confidential documents and business correspondence
- Work on ad-hoc duties assigned by the Founder
What We Expect:
- Higher diploma or degree holder in any disciplines
- At least 3 years of work experience as an Executive Assistant
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Presentable, self-motivated and independent
If you are interested, please email your resume with expected salary and availability to Chris Li (Director of Operations) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Royal Hong Kong Detectives, we support, celebrate and thrive on our differences. We are proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and are an affirmative action employer.
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes. All Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months on completion of the recruitment exercise.